Used Terms and Abbreviations
- We or the Company – Return Finance, UAB, Mėsinių st. 5, Vilnius, Lithuania, LT-01133, 306264593.
- You – means the individual accessing or using the Website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
- Cookies – refers to small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit the Return Finance, UAB Website.
- Website – refers to https://return.finance/.
- Purpose and scope
- General information about cookies
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit our Website. Cookies are widely used by website owners in order to make their websites work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information. With the help of cookies, the Website recognizes the user’s device (e.g., the next time the user visits the same website) and can be used to determine the user’s behaviour and habits on the Internet.
There are different types of cookies. Some cookies are used directly on our website, other cookies may be used by third-parties, which store cookies on our website. Cookies set by our website are called “First-party cookies”. Data collected by first-party cookies can be accessed only by us. “Third-party cookies” are cookies that are placed on our Website by us when we use external services.
- The cookies we use
Our Website uses 3 type of cookies:
- Necessary Cookies – these cookies are essential to ensure proper functioning of our Website. Without them, our Website may not be able to provide services to our users standards. Because necessary cookies are needed to provide our services, you cannot turn them off. However, if you decide that you do not wish to receive cookies from us, you may block or delete them by changing your browser settings.
- Analytical and Performance Cookies – these cookies are important to understand how you interact with our website, which pages you visit most often and what information is of most value to you. They help us deliver the best possible experience.
- Third-party Cookies – these cookies can be found in various parts on our website and are owned by third parties. More info about them can be found in Section V of the Policy.
- Cookie Consent – This cookie stores the user’s cookie consent state for the current domain for a period of 1 year.
- Cookie Preferences – This cookie is used to determine the user’s preferences for different types of cookies and is stored for a period of 1 year.
- Marketing Cookies – This cookie is used for marketing purposes in order to deliver more personalised ads and product proposals and is stored for a period of 1 year.
- Statistics Cookies – This cookie is used to gather statistics for the user interaction on the website and determine the optimal content and is stored for a period of 1 year.
- Functional Cookies – Necessary cookies that can not be turned off and ensure the correct behaviour and functionality of the website.
- Third-party Cookies – Third-party cookies are cookies that are placed by third parties that have content or services added to the website.
More information about the cookies we use is provided below:
- Third party website cookies:
Our website may display links to sites used by external service providers such as “LinkedIn”, “Google Play”, “App Store”. These third-party cookie policies will apply when you view the content by clicking the button or link provided. You can find more information about the cookie policies of these third parties here:
Our Website may contain links to other third party websites. We do not control how cookies are placed on third party websites, even if you are directed to them from our Website. If clicking on a link from our Website takes you to other websites, it is advised to pay special attention to the cookies the third parties use.
- Blocking and rejecting cookies
There are several ways how you can manage cookies:
- Cookie settings in our Website
In order to control the cookies we use, you can select the cookie settings in the notification line before browsing our Website. In the notification line, you can manage all cookies stored on our Website, with the exception of necessary cookies. To renew or change your cookie preferences, click here.
- Your browser settings
Majority of browsers allow users to change the used cookies settings. In order to help you understand how to use these settings, the following links may be helpful. you can use the help feature in your browser for more information:
- Cookie settings in „Microsoft Edge“ browser – https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Cookie settings in „Firefox“ browser – https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enhanced-tracking-protection-firefox-desktop?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Cookie settings in „Chrome“ browser – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Cookie settings in “Safari” browser – https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- How can you reach us?
If information provided in this Policy would raise you any questions, comments, or requests, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected].
- General provisions
We are constantly working to improve and enhance our services, so this Policy may be changed from time to time. Latest and most up-to-date version of the Policy can be found on our Website.